YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Welcome to Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center. My staff and I are committed to providing the finest medical services in a friendly, personalized and caring environment. We will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations for your healthcare.
While we diagnose and treat specific problems, we take pride in seeing you not just as a patient, but as a complete person. You won’t find us treating you like a number on your health insurance card or rushing you in and out of our office. We take the time you need to answer your questions and assist you wherever possible. We believe in educating you as completely as possible about your health and establishing a lasting relationship with you. Our mission statement reflects our commitment to you.
“I needed to get some check-ups done that were concerning my regular Doctor. I looked up Pacific Coast Urology and I am so glad I did! Dr. P was professional, upfront, thorough, honest and took the time to sit and talk and learn about me and answer my questions. I am so glad I found this place because good Doctors seem hard to come by these days. The front staff was equally welcoming and professional. They take all the necessary protocols for Covid to make everyone feel safe. You have a new patient for life! “
- We will provide the most advanced, minimally invasive therapies for the urological care of our patients.
- We will do that in a caring way, in a setting and manner that offers the finest customer service possible.
- We will care for and treat every patient in the same way we would want to be treated – with compassion and respect.
- We will be open to constructive criticism and strive to improve our services every single day.
- Our goal is to be the best in our field and achieve 100% patient satisfaction.
We continue to be one of the leading practices in the United States in procedures that minimize discomfort and allow you to achieve the same benefits as with more invasive procedures. We continue to help pioneer minimally invasive therapies for many urological conditions for you. Most importantly, while we remain at the forefront of new advances, we will continue to provide the special, personal level of care that patients have come to expect from all of us at Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pacific Coast Urology Medical Centers of Excellence.
Robert G. Pugach, MD